Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fish on!

I keep getting complaints from my American friends that it's hard for them to understand what I write if it's in Romanian. So i decided that from now on I will have more posts in English, because most of my Romanian friends understand English pretty well.

I'm finally able to show some fish in my pictures. Yeah! I happened, first fish of the season. And it's not an April fools' joke. Despite the high water and swift current my new 4 wt10 footer had enough juice to land this ~ 18 in (over 45 cm) rainbow safely.





A few pictures taken by another fly fisherman that was in the area at the moment (THANKS!!!!) and the fish went back to fight another day.





3 comments:

catalin-phoenix said...

i hate you!:)

sebastian said...

Hai ca si tu ai de astia pe acolo :D

catalin-phoenix said...

nici la cabela's in acvariu......SARBATORI FERICITE!