Wednesday, April 3, 2013

MARCH MADNESS




     I was able to head down to the Farmington River in Connecticut a couple of weekends ago and since I decided that this year I will do things a little different, I fished mostly sections previously unexplored. This way I discovered some incredible dry fly pools that I cannot wait to fish during an early summer hatch. Winter was still an important part of the story.

   I was using some new barbless hooks and I have to say they didn't disappoint me during this early test. A few fish fell for the goodies despite the brutal wind and bitter cold.





Hopefully no more pictures with snow and ice in my posts until November!

2 comments:

Sotto said...

The river looks perfectly for dryfly

Vlad said...

Foarte faine pozele. Am fost si eu de 2 ori saptamana asta, gheata pe maluri,mult vant si nori. Nu am prins nimic, defapt nu am avut nici o trasatura. Poate peste 1-2 saptamani ! ;)